At Charles Stephens our supportive staff can help you to compose and place press notices and acknowledgements with both Wirral and national newspapers. Placing a notice in the local paper is a good way of informing people of the funeral and giving them access to practical details such as where and when it is being held. You may however only wish to inform people of your loved one's passing. For example, if you were having a private service. This way people can still be informed of the death but the funeral service details can be kept private.
What information should you include in a funeral notice?
You can include as much or as little information in a funeral notice. Below is a general order of information which can be included.
– Name of your loved one (and perhaps their nickname).
– Date of death.
– Personal details such as where they passed away.
– Family members names and messages.
– Funeral service date, time and location.
– Whether flowers are welcome, or will it be family flowers only.
– A mention of any charitable donations being collected.
– Funeral Director’s details.
To view the Wirral’s local online notices, please see the links below:
Please provide your details and the nature of your enquiry in the form below. A member of our team will be in touch with you soon.