The Direct Cremation package includes the following:
* Transfer of the deceased person from the place of death within a 10 mile radius of any of our offices during normal working hours
* Administration of paperwork
* Attending to the necessary arrangements during office hours at our premises
* Care of the deceased person for up to 20 days prior to the funeral
* Provision of a closed hearse (may be upgraded to a traditional hearse) direct to the nearest crematorium
* Provision of the necessary staff to transport the coffin using a wheeled bier
* Provision of a simple coffin
* Collection of ashes from the crematorium
When required, we will bring the deceased person into our care outside of normal office hours for an extra £100.00.
This package is only available if the full account including disbursements is paid at the time of arranging the funeral.
Total cost for the Direct Cremation package £775.00
plus third party costs:
Doctors’ fees for cremation certificates £82.00*
Crematorium fee £450.00
*Due to Covid-19 the law permits one doctor to complete paperwork instead of usual two doctors. Therefore the charge is currently £82.00 instead of £164.00.